Tuesday 5 September 2017

TO ALL YOUTUBERS - LET'S COLLABORATE ON YOUTUBE INDIA



Namaskaar Dosto, yeh ek announcement video hai YouTube Creator Community Contest ke liye, jaha aap aur main collaborate kar payenge. I'm looking for my next collaborator right here on the online creator community. Here's your chance to pitch your idea to me and if I likes what I read, I will shoot one collaboration video with you (based on your idea) in October!



Namaskaar Dosto, yeh ek announcement video hai YouTube Creator Community Contest ke liye, jaha aap aur main collaborate kar payenge. I'm looking for my next collaborator right here on the online creator community. Here's your chance to pitch your idea to me and if I likes what I read, I will shoot one collaboration video with you (based on your idea) in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment